Blogging Tips And Tricks

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Daily Motivation May 24,2915



Self-confidence is an attitude.”
Got a pear shape instead of an hourglass figure? Born with two left feet? Some things we can’t do much about, but some things we can. Self-confidence is among the latter, thank goodness!
Self-confidence isn’t about becoming something you’re not, but about recognizing what you already are. Every day, think about the things that make you special; celebrate your skills and your personality attributes; feel proud and walk with your head held high. Before you know it, you’ll be able to add self-confidence to your list of the things that make you YOU

Affirmation for self confidence

I approve of myself and love myself deeply and completely.

 
I live in the present and am confident of the future.

My personality exudes confidence. I am bold and outgoing,

I am self-reliant, creative and persistent in whatever I do.

I am energetic and enthusiastic. Confidence is my second nature.

I always attract only the best of circumstances and the best positive people in my life.

I am a problem solver. I focus on solutions and always find the best solution.

I love change and easily adjust myself to new situations.

I love challenges. They bring out the best in me.

I am well groomed, healthy and full of confidence. My outer well being is matched by my inner well being.

Self confidence is what I thrive on. Nothing is impossible and life is great.
I always see only the good in others. I attract only positive people.

I face difficult situations with courage and conviction. I always find a way out of such situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rainbow Pinwheel Pointer